Ownership and Intellectual Property
- The Website is owned and operated by us, Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions, a company registered in England and Wales under company number —-. Our registered office is 53 Fernbank Drive, Bramley, Leeds, LS13 1BZ, UK.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Website and any and/or all of the material on the Website are either owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of each piece of material contained on the Website for your own private viewing purposes only, provided you keep intact all and/or any proprietary notices.
- Subject to condition 1.2 above, no copying of either the Website and/or any and/or all of the material contained on the Website or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. You may not include a link to the Website or display the contents of the Website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our prior written consent.
- If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your password and restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration at the Website or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Website information & availability
- If a fault occurs in the service of the Website, you should report it to us either by ringing 07799963411 or by email and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your attention is drawn to the following information in particular:
- While we do our very best to ensure that the ingredients, feeding guides and analyses information is kept up to date, there may be occasions where a manufacturer has changed their recipe and this has not yet been reflected in the information on our product pages. Please always refer to the product packaging upon receipt of your order for the fullest and most up to date copy of the product’s ingredients.
Other promotions, vouchers & competitions
- From time to time, we may include competitions, promotions, vouchers or other offers on the Website. Each such offer and or voucher shall be subject to its own express terms, however, each offer or promotion will be subject to availability at all times. Your statutory rights are not affected.
All orders placed through the Website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
- When you submit an order to us on the Website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging your order, You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Please note that the Acknowledgement Email does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms the goods have been dispatched to you (the “Order Confirmation”).
- Where you have used a promotional code to obtain a discount off the price of your order, acceptance of this order is subject to our verifying that the code has been issued to you personally and that you have complied with all the terms of the offer and qualify for the promotional code. In the event that the code has not been issued to you for your personal use, or you do not qualify for the promotion, the price of the order will be adjusted notwithstanding any email confirmation which you receive. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Pricing, processing your orders and payment
- The price of any goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Subject to conditions below, in the event of obvious inaccuracies in the prices quoted on the Website, we reserve the right not to fulfil and/or to cancel any orders placed by you in reliance on the inaccurate prices.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Order Confirmation.
- Payment for all goods, either by credit or debit card or Paypal, will be taken from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Any payment made to us will be refunded if we do not accept your order.
- Whilst it is our intention to keep the Website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All prices shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT.
Canine Behaviour Classes and Sessions T&C’s
1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions, or is using any other services provided by Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions and agrees to indemnify Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog. If it has then Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions needs to be made aware.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions staff prior to using Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions. This service is free of charge. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions offer services where dogs interact in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision, and any veterinary fees that are incurred by this must be covered by the client upon collection/drop off of their dog, and Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions will not be held liable for any injuries sustained.
6. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘off the lead consent form’ has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions staff.
7. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions, together with any associated costs e.g. callout charges. The Client authorises the staff of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog. If in the unfortunate event that the dog dies, again, all costs will be paid in full by the owner.
8. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations (including Bordetella), or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete. If you still wish that your dog/s is/are walked without full vaccination record Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions take no responsibility if the dog becomes unwell. If the dog is not fully vaccinated a separate consent form will have to be completed.
9. Bitches may not attend certain Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions sessions while in season or pregnant. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met. Although house visits and individual walks (at full cost) can be booked but Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions take no responsibility if anything was to happen while in their care.
10. The Client accepts that even though their dog maybe vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
11. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
12. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions without prior approval. All such media remain the property of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions. If you wish for your dog not to be photographed, please make sure you make Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions a wear and a separate consent form is signed.
13. The Client agrees that Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
14. The Client agrees to ensure their dog has not eaten in the hour before pick up (for dog walking services) by Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in the potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
15. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client. Unless the dog is to board with a member of staff.
16. The Client agrees that, by signing this, key holder waiver form will indemnify Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
17. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions in writing.
18. Cancellation fees: Dog walking: 2 weeks’ notice needed if you no longer require the service, if less than this is given a cancellation fee will be charged (fee is 2 weeks’ normal charges). If you don’t require a walk on a certain day but still require the ongoing services of Canine Behaviour & Training Solutions no extra fees will be charged but no monies will be refunded, full payment as per the agreement is still payable.
- 1-2-1 Private Consults: If less than 5 days’ notice is given there will be a cancellation fee of £10 to cover business losses.
- Training Classes: the course fee is not refundable but is transferable to another date. No refunds will be given in the event that you cannot attend to cover business losses.
- Dog Boarding: If less than 1-month (4 weeks) notice is given there will be a cancellation fee of £30 and 10% of the estimated bill to cover business losses. If less than 3 weeks’ notice is given a cancellation fee of £30 and 20% of the estimated bill to cover business losses. If less than 2 weeks’ notice is given cancellation fee of £40 and 30% of the estimated bill to cover business losses. If less than 1 weeks’ notice is given a cancellation fee of £50 and 50% of the estimated bill to cover business losses. If you no longer need the boarding service but less than 3 days’ notice is given, there will be no cancellation fee but 100% of the estimated bill will be charged to cover business losses.
19. In the event of extreme weather conditions the client accepts that a dog’s walk may be shorter than usual or non-existent and this will be left at the sole discretion of Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions to act upon if the weather is deemed to effect the dog’s welfare. In the event of a dog walk not taking place the allotted time will be spent with the dog(s) at the clients home and/or garden instead, no refunds or deductions will be given. All the necessary equipment will be used (e.g. water, fans, coolmats, etc.) to ensure the welfare of the dog(s) in extreme weather conditions. Although the dog(s) will be cleaned before entering the home after a walk Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions hold no responsibility for any damage and/or dirt/mess that is done to owner’s property when the dog is collected/dropped off at the client’s property. If the weather conditions deem it unsafe to drive, then the client will be contacted before the visit to ensure that they are still happy for the visit to go ahead and will incur the charges of alternative transport to and from their address. On any occasion that the client is not contactable or unresponsive then it will be at the sole discretion of Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions to whether or not the visit goes ahead and the client will incur the charges of alternative transport to and from their address.
20. If any circumstance arises that Canine Behaviour and Training solutions is no longer able to care for and/or board your dog due to illness and/or injury, house fire, etc. alternative accommodation will be sorted by Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions. The owner will be informed of this and will be given the name and location of where their pet(s) is/are staying, any further charges in relation to the dog(s) new accommodation will be payable by the client and not Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions. Arrangements can be made for Canine Behaviour and Training Solutions to collect and drop off your pet from the new accommodation at the end of the dog(s) stay, but this may incur extra charges due fuel, travel, etc. or the client may collect their dog(s) from the new accommodation.