By using our Website, you understand and agree that personal information you provide through the Website will be held on a database created and operated by us.
What information do we collect and why?
When you make a purchase in person or online, or enter a prize draw/competition, you will be asked for some essential information including your title, first name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone and if applicable payment information. These are collected to help us:
- Process your online orders including sending order confirmation and delivery information via email;
- Contact you about your order, account or credit status where required;
- Deliver safe and secure shopping by helping to prevent and detect fraud. We may need to disclose information to assist legal or debt recovery processes;
- Speed up your form filling processes if you’ve registered online;
- Respond to any issues or queries
- Notify you about changes to our service.
How we protect your information
We endeavour to protect your information by:
- Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate. Please note that, to do this, we require you to tell us if any of your details such as your name or address change;and
- Having in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any queries about data protection, please contact us on +44 (0) 7799963411.